- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a working lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 9:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and other members of the Cabinet meet with the Prime Minister
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 11:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with George Kent, Deputy Assistant Secretary in the European and Eurasian Bureau at the U.S. Department of State
- 2019-09-18 On 18 September at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
On 30 June at the Vienna House of Literature, the Federal Chancellery of Austria awarded the state award in a solemn ceremony to the Austrian journalist, writer, radio presenter, translator, and a great friend of Lithuania Cornelius Hell for translating contemporary Lithuanian writers and poets into the German language.
On 28 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred Lithuania's Diplomacy Star on the President of the Lithuanian Ambassadors' Club Algirdas Kumža.
On 20 June, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in the ceremony of unveiling the memorial plaque, dedicated to the Yiddish Scientific Institute (YIVO). The memorial plaque at Vivulskio Str. 18 marks the site, where the YIVO building stood from 1933 until its destruction in 1944. YIVO was established in 1925 in Vilnius and now continues its activities as the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research in New York after its relocation in 1940.
On 6 June the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania presented the exhibition - "One of Seven. Lithuania. Lite. Lita" at the South African Jewish Museum in Cape Town.
On 25 January, Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, is celebrating its 696th birthday. On the same day, São Paulo marks its 465th anniversary. The population of São Paulo is estimated at over 12 million residents. It is the biggest city of Latin America.
On 10 October, the exhibition "BUILDING BRIDGES: Relations between the United Kingdom and the Republic of Lithuania in 1918-1940" was opened at Lithuania‘s Foreign Ministry. The exhibition was initiated by the Embassy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to Lithuania. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius presented the exhibition together with the members of the British Royal Family – Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex.
Philadelphia, PA—October 9, a 17’x17’ LED sculpture entitled “Gardens” by internationally acclaimed Lithuanian American artist Ray Bartkus was officially unveiled at the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of Lithuanian statehood. The artwork will be displayed in Commonwealth Plaza, the lobby of the Center located at 300 South Broad Street in Center City until November 9